Lemon-Orange Iced Tea Recipe
- 2 quarts cold water, divided
- 6 individual tea bags
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 2 cups orange juice
- In a saucepan, bring 1 qt. of water to a boil. Remove from the heat. Add tea bags and mint; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Discard tea bags and mint. Pour tea into a large pitcher. Add lemonade drink mix, orange juice and remaining water; stir well. Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Orange Iced Tea(1)
Sort By :
I guess it depends on the orange juice you use, but mine came out almost like a punch. Also, did not have the tub, but used 3 of the on-the-go packets. The lemonade makes it just the right flavor where you don't have to use the sugar or sweetener. Very good, and even my 5 yr old said MMMMM!! Thanks again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >