Lemon-Oat Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in oats. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping.
- 2. Press the remaining oat mixture into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the lemon juice, milk and vanilla. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- 4. Bake for 24-26 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and filling is set. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 32 bars.
1 bar equals 202 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon-Oat Cheesecake Bars
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.