"For an evening snack or even for breakfast, these nutty pastries, made from convenient crescent rolls, are terrific," relates field editor Carolyn Kyzer from Alexander, Arkansas.
Recommended: 32 Fabulous Easter Desserts
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon thawed lemonade concentrate
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles. Spread with 1 tablespoon butter. Combine nuts and lemon peel; sprinkle over dough. Roll into crescents. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the sugar, sour cream, lemonade concentrate and remaining butter in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Brush over warm rolls. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Lemon Nut Crescents in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p63
Reviews for Lemon Nut Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review