Lemon Nut Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter and lemon juice until smooth. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk powder; gradually add to butter mixture; beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 110 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Lemon Nut Balls
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.