Lemon Nut Balls Recipe
Pat Tubach rolls these soft lemon bites in a crunchy coating of chopped pecans, and they're still a bargain at only 4¢ a piece. "They are nice and easy for young children to help make," suggests the Manhahattan, Kansas reader.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter and lemon juice until smooth. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk powder; gradually add to butter mixture; beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 110 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Nut Balls
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC