Lemon Nut Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the butter and lemon juice until smooth. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk powder; gradually add to butter mixture; beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in nuts. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 110 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Lemon Nut Balls
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.