Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary and salt; brush over both sides of chops.
- 2. Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop equals 239 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.