Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- 1. Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary and salt; brush over both sides of chops.
- 2. Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop: 239 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops
"I wasn't sure about this before I made it, me and my husband are not big on mustard, but I gave it a shot....I'm so glad I did. It was absolutely delicious. I had to cook for a little longer than the recipe said and I wish there was a little more of the marinade. Definately a keeper."
"I made this tonight and it was the first time using my broiler, so I think I cooked it a little too long and my pork was a kind of dry. However, that's not why I'm only rating this 3 stars. I thought the flavor was bland. It was easy to prepare and quick to make, I just thought there wasn't enough flavor."