Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops
“This recipe is lip-smackin’ tangy good!” These chops combine colorful, flavorful ingredients for a delightful main course. —Kathy Specht, Clinton, Montana
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard,
- garlic, lemon peel, rosemary and salt; brush over both sides of
- Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for
- 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop equals 239 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 lean meat.