These savory pork chops are lip-smackin' tangy good! The recipe combines fresh lemon, Dijon, garlic and herbs— simple ingredients that work well together. —Kathleen Specht, Clinton, Montana
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
- Drizzle pork chops with lemon juice. Combine the parsley, mustard, garlic, lemon peel, rosemary and salt; brush over both sides of chops.
- Place pork on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p24
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon-Mustard Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review