- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate wafers (about 8 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate wafers and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add sour cream and flour; beat well. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the lemon juice, peel and vanilla just until mixed. Pour over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Mousse Cheesecake in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p63
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Mousse Cheesecake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Mousse Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easter Desserts >