Lemon Mint Spritzer
This is so refreshing with the mint and carbonation. It's wonderful for an outdoor grilling party during hot weather.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 medium lemons
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Cut lemons into wedges and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the lemonade concentrate, confectioners' sugar and mint; add
- lemon wedges. Chill until serving.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over ice. Yield:
- 12 servings (1 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.