Lemon Mint Spritzer Recipe
Cool down with this refreshing drink. It's wonderful after a long day or during a backyard barbecue. —Laura Nix, Ellijay, Georgia
- 2 medium lemons
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. Cut lemons into wedges and squeeze the juice into a large pitcher. Stir in the lemonade concentrate, confectioners' sugar and mint; add lemon wedges. Chill until serving.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over ice. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 116 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Lemon Mint Spritzer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC