Lemon Mint Beans Recipe
This vegetable side tastes so refreshing that they're a delightful addition to summer meals, but you'll want to enjoy them the rest of the year, too.Dorothy Pritchett, Wills Point, Texas
- 1 package (16 ounces) fresh or frozen cut green or wax beans
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, cook beans in a small amount of water until tender; drain. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Mint Beans in Taste of Home June/July 2003, p15
Reviews for Lemon Mint Beans(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 30, 2012
I make this frequently, and it's become one of my favorite ways to fix green beans. I'd never have thought of trying mint, but it's delicious!
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2009
Fresh tasting; I wouldn't have thought to put mint with beans!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >