- at medium speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar gradually, 1
- tablespoon at a time, beating on high until stiff and glossy.
- Immediately spread over pie, sealing edges to pastry.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until meringue is golden. Cool.
- Store in refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 382 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.