Lemon Meringue Pie Cocktail Recipe
Don't let the light lemon flavor and the rich, creamy texture fool you. This cool, smooth drink is an adult only indulgence. Make your own limoncello or purchase in the liquor section of your supermarket. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:1 servings
- 1 lemon wedge
- Coarse yellow and white sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups ice cubes
- 3 ounces limoncello
- 1 ounce half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon sorbet
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1. Rub lemon wedge around the rim of a martini glass; dip rim in coarse sugar. Set aside.
- 2. Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add the limoncello, cream, sorbet and lemon juice to shaker; cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on outside of shaker. Strain into prepared glass. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 372 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC