- is dissolved. Spread hot pudding over crust. Evenly spread meringue
- over filling, sealing edges to pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the meringue is golden
- brown. Cool on wire racks for 1 hour. Refrigerate. Cut with a
- moistened knife. Yield: 2 desserts (12-15 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 205 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.