- In a large bowl, beat cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the
- lemon juice, flour, lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low
- speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 30
- Meanwhile, soak apricots in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and
- discard liquid. In a small saucepan, bring the apricots, cold water
- and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-14
- minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from the heat; stir in
- marmalade. Cool to room temperature.
- Carefully spread topping over cheesecake; cool 30 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- cheesecake. Let stand for 15 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 347 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 114 mg cholesterol, 173 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.