Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups biscotti crumbs (about 8 biscotti)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) Mascarpone cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1. In a small bowl, combine biscotti crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cheeses and sugar until smooth. Beat in the lemon juice, flour, lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
- 4. Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 30 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, soak apricots in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and discard liquid. In a small saucepan, bring the apricots, cold water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-14 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from the heat; stir in marmalade. Cool to room temperature.
- 6. Carefully spread topping over cheesecake; cool 30 minutes longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 7. In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cheesecake. Let stand for 15 minutes. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice: 347 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Lemon Mascarpone Cheesecake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.