Lemon Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a saucepan, cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted. Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 262 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 fat.