Ann Dockendorf of Clearwater, Minnesota coats pasta with a succulent blend of lemon and herbs, then sprinkles it with Parmesan cheese. "Serve it as a versatile side dish...or dress it up with cooked chicken or ham for a delicious entree," she writes.
- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted. Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Linguine in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p60
Reviews for Lemon Linguine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review