- 8 ounces linguine
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a saucepan, cook linguine in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, combine butter, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder and lemon-pepper; cook and stir until butter is melted. Drain linguine; add to butter mixture and toss to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Linguine
Sort By :
"I think this is a great meal accompaniment with a somewhat different flavor combo. The 4 stars I gave it is for the amount of ingredients regarding seasonings. To put it at 5 stars, I use regular lemon-pepper, not salt-free, and probably 3/4 tsp. at that. I also tend to add more grated cheese for more flavor as well. But this is just personal preference, as is all food preparation, naturally."
"i found this fairly bland. i added more lemon to it and will probably make again following what is in it, but changing quantities. my son liked it."
"This recipe was quick and easy with great flavor."
"I fix it for my toddlers for lunch. They make it dissapear faster than I make chocolate dissapear!"