Lemon Lime Punch
This frothy refresher topped with lime sherbet is a longtime family favorite and the best punch I’ve ever had. It’s fast, festive and easy to mix up for a variety of occasions. —Mary Ray, Raccoon, Kentucky
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 quarts water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 envelopes unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- In a punch bowl, combine the water, sugar and soft drink mix; stir
- until dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and top with scoops of
- sherbet. Yield: 6 quarts.