I've served this main dish numerous times for dinner guests and have received many compliments. In fact, every time I make it for my husband, he'll comment, "This is the best chicken I've ever had."
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients;
- pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or
- overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill chicken over medium-hot
- heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15-18 minutes.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.