Lemon-Lime Chicken Recipe
I've served this main dish numerous times for dinner guests and have received many compliments. In fact, every time I make it for my husband, he'll comment, "This is the best chicken I've ever had."
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill chicken over medium-hot heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15-18 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Lime Chicken
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2009
"Very tasty, and my extremely picky six year old even loved it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC