I've served this main dish numerous times for dinner guests and have received many compliments. In fact, every time I make it for my husband, he'll comment, "This is the best chicken I've ever had."
Featured In: 84 Lemon Recipes from Tart to Sweet
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons each lemon juice and lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill chicken over medium-hot heat, turning once, until juices run clear, about 15-18 minutes. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Lime Chicken in Country Extra July 1995, p49
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon-Lime Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2009
"Very tasty, and my extremely picky six year old even loved it."