- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 4-1/2 teaspoons unsweetened instant tea
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1 medium lemon, sliced
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- Ice cubes
- In a 2-quart pitcher, combine the water, sugar, limeade concentrate, instant tea and extracts. Add fruit slices. Serve in glasses over ice. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Lime Almond Tea
"Two years latter this is still our favorite summer drink!"
"First recipe I tried from S&D along with Southwest steak salad. I was so pleased with the result, I subscribed to the magazine. I now make this lime-almond tea routinely all summer long. Can adjust sugar to taste."
"Quick and easy to make. Everyone loved it. I made the tea ahead of time and put in the fruit slices early and the flavors blended well together."
"Delicious and refreshing! All of the flavors blend together ~ great drink for those hot, humid days. Thanks!"
"We got hooked on this. During the hottest part of summer this is the only thing that really cools you off inside, and it does taste just as good with 1/2 cup sugar. Became a stand by in our house."