We whipped up this rich and creamy treat just for your Easter dinner. Five ingredients and 20 minutes are all you need to make this impressive dessert. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Set aside 5 ladyfingers; line the sides and bottom of a lightly greased 9-in. springform pan with remaining ladyfingers. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and curd until smooth; add sugar. Beat on medium for 1 minute. Fold in whipped cream. Spread half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Arrange reserved ladyfingers in a spoke pattern over top. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p18
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review