Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1. Set aside 5 ladyfingers; line the sides and bottom of a lightly greased 9-in. springform pan with remaining ladyfingers. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 2. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and curd until smooth; add sugar. Beat on medium for 1 minute. Fold in whipped cream. Spread half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Arrange reserved ladyfingers in a spoke pattern over top. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice equals 396 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.