Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Set aside 5 ladyfingers; line the sides and bottom of a lightly greased 9-in. springform pan with remaining ladyfingers. In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and curd until smooth; add sugar. Beat on medium for 1 minute. Fold in whipped cream. Spread half of cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Arrange reserved ladyfingers in a spoke pattern over top. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Ladyfinger Dessert(14)
Sort By :
I've had this recipe saved with an over the top review by the poster. Wish I'd read these reviews before making. Definitely needs more lemon curd and less whipped cream. I'd make again with those changes. I'm taking it to a potluck tomorrow and will see what others think!!!
I am giving this five stars even though I haven't made it yet. The other reviews say it is good, so it must be. I find the directions for the lady fingers confusing and am wondering why Taste of Home hasn't responded to these questions. Do you look at the feedback on these recipes?
SOLUTION TO CRUNCHY LADYFINGERS TO STAND UP: First using stick of butter grease pan. Place in freezer 5 to 10 min. Dab honey on side of ladyfinger that will touch the pan abt size of a dime. Do not let ladyfingers touch. Finished, place all in freezer until you pour in contents.
To die for! Easy, quick, delicious, more than delicious! And I didn't let it sit in the fridge overnight....just a couple of hours. It is my new favorite recipe for showing off!
For those who have made this recipe, did you use whole ladyfingers or split ladyfingers? I understand to hold out 5 for the middle of the filling. Just need to know if they were whole or split. Thanks.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Cake Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Lemon Cake >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >