- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (12 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Place tenderloins in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.Pour half the sauce over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Remove turkey to a plate and keep warm.
- Transfer drippings to a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in browning sauce if desired. Serve sauce over turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Honey Turkey
"I poured the entire mixture over the turkey and put them in a 400? oven to bake for 25 mins. I basted them halfway through. I turned the oven down to 350 for about 5 or 7 mins to finish them, they were very thick through the center and I wanted to make sure they were cooked through. The mixture cooked down to a beautiful glaze, which I spooned over the turkey. When I stored the leftovers, I sliced it up and then poured the remaining glaze over the top. So good!"