Lemon Honey Turkey Recipe
Folks will be smacking their lips when they taste these tender slices of Turkey draped a sweet and tangy sauce. "I love cooking with lemon and honey and experimenting with herbs," says Judith Harris of Brainerd, Minnesota, "This dish is so easy to make."
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (12 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Place tenderloins in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.Pour half the sauce over turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with remaining sauce. Remove turkey to a plate and keep warm.
- Transfer drippings to a small saucepan. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into drippings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in browning sauce if desired. Serve sauce over turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Honey Turkey in Light & Tasty February/March 2004, p53
Reviews for Lemon Honey Turkey(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Turkey >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >