Lemon Herbed Salmon Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 salmon fillet (3 to 4 pounds)
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, thyme, lemon peel and salt; mix well. Add 4 tablespoons butter and toss lightly to coat; set aside.
- Pat salmon dry. Place skin side down in a greased baking dish. Brush with remaining butter; cover with crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Lemon Herbed Salmon
Sort By :
Very good and easy to make. Bake at least 30 minutes or more.
Excellent recipe! I cut the measurements down for a 1lb salmon, and I added Mediterranean seasoning. My topping was thick and covered the entire filet, but I let it bake at 375 for closer to 30 minutes. It was awesome! Definitely making again!
We have made is recipe many times and it never fails. In fact, you end up with twice as much topping than needed when you make this, so I freeze half of it for the next time.
Loved this!! Very good. Very easy. That's all I need to say. :)
This was very flavorful with the fresh herbs and bread crumbs. It also looked very nice. Be sure to bake long enough for the crumb topping to brown and crisp up a bit. I will bake at 400 degrees next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >