Lemon Herb Lamb Chops
This recipe comes from my aunt, who thought we'd enjoy it because we like lamb. She was right.
2 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Broil: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 New Zealand lamb loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
Make a holiday feast guests will love with pasture-raised, grass-fed lamb.
Learn More >
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight
- ingredients; add the chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate
- for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil lamb 3-4 in. from the heat for 4-9
- minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 lamb chop equals 303 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.