Lemon Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 onion slices, separated into rings
- Sprinkle dill, lemon-pepper, salt if desired and garlic powder over salmon. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, broth, oil, soy sauce and green onions; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill salmon skin side down, over medium heat; arrange lemon and onion slices over the top. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Lemon Grilled Salmon
Sort By :
My sister and her husband like to grill. This is one of their favorite grilling entrees. It is very easy to prepare.
i made this recipe last night, i also let the salmon marinate for 3 hours in the fridge turning it
occasionnaly . Did cook it on BBQ on double non-stick alumiinium fold. i keep the temperature at 350`F and cook it for 20 minutes.
it was just mouth watering, not dry at all for salmon.
Love, love, love!!!
I have been searching for a great Salmon recipe....and this is definitely IT!!! The brown sugar adds just a hint of sweetness and my neighbors and family really loved this flavor! The dill is not overpowering, and adds a distinct flavor to the salmon. AWESOME RECIPE and easy to prepare!!!
First time truly making salmon and it was amazing. Let it marinade in the fridge for a few hours and then put it in foil(due to not having the skin on it) and on the grill.. The flavors were just outstanding.... Will be making this again soon