Lemon Green Beans Recipe
Delicately seasoned with lemon and dill, these tender green beans from Kara Lee Helminak of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin taste fresh and inviting. They’re a great accompaniment to almost any entree.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the lemon juice, oil, dill and salt; shake well. Transfer beans to a serving dish; add dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 62 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Lemon Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC