Lemon Grape Cooler Recipe
"While on vacation, we sampled this refreshing grape beverage that has hints of lemon and tea," relates Delores George of St. Louis, Missouri. "We enjoyed it so much, I had to ask for the recipe."
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened instant tea
- In a gallon container, combine the sugar, juices and tea. Add water to measure 1 gallon. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 16 servings (1 gallon).
Originally published as Lemon Grape Cooler in Quick Cooking July/August 2000, p9
Reviews for Lemon Grape Cooler(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 25, 2012
This is my family's FAVORITE summer drink! I always have a pitcher of it ready to go in the fridge! I add a little less water and don't fill it right to the gallon line for a bit of a stronger taste. SO good!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Lemonade >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >