Lemon Graham Freeze Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1. Place milk in a small bowl; add beaters to bowl. Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until soft crystals form around edges of bowl.
- 2. Beat milk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, lemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- 3. Place five graham crackers in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish; pour milk mixture over crackers. Crush remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over top. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 164 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.