Lemon Graham Freeze Recipe
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 1. Place milk in a small bowl; add beaters to bowl. Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until soft crystals form around edges of bowl.
- 2. Beat milk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, lemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- 3. Place five graham crackers in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish; pour milk mixture over crackers. Crush remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over top. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 piece: 164 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 120mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Graham Freeze
"Light and refreshing. We enjoyed it."
"This is a nice, light dessert or snack. It is good in the summertime or if you are trying to lose weight. If I don't have evaporated milk, I will prepare 2/3 cup of powdered milk, but double the amount of powder."