- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 6 whole graham crackers
- Place milk in a small bowl; add beaters to bowl. Freeze for 25-30 minutes or until soft crystals form around edges of bowl.
- Beat milk until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, lemon juice and food coloring if desired.
- Place five graham crackers in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. dish; pour milk mixture over crackers. Crush remaining graham cracker and sprinkle over top. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Graham Freeze
Sort By :
"Light and refreshing. We enjoyed it."
"This is a nice, light dessert or snack. It is good in the summertime or if you are trying to lose weight. If I don't have evaporated milk, I will prepare 2/3 cup of powdered milk, but double the amount of powder."