Sprinkle a little bit of this zingy lemon-ginger combo on hot buttered corn-on-the-cob for a salty twist. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
192 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated lemon peel (from about 5 large lemons)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place salt, lemon peel and ginger in a food processor; pulse until
- blended. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish. Stir in lemon
- Bake at 200° for 20-25 minutes or until dry, stirring
- occasionally. Cool completely. Stir with a fork to break up. Store
- in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 3 months.
- Yield: 1 cup.