Lemon Garlic Shrimp
You just may make memories with this yummy Lemon Garlic Shrimp, suggests Kristine DeGaetano from Brick, New Jersey. “This was the meal I cooked for my husband on our first date,” she recalls. “To this day, he still remembers that night whenever I cook it for him.”
TIP: If you’re watching your sodium intake, serve over regular long grain or wild rice, rather than a mix.
Tip idea: If you are wat
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Cook: 30 min.
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup
- marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal bag
- and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cover and refrigerate 1
- cup cooked rice for another use. Drain and discard marinade from
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in reserved marinade for 3-4 minutes
- or until shrimp turn pink. Serve shrimp with remaining rice. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup shrimp with 1 cup rice equals 463 calories, 16 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 252 mg cholesterol, 1,319 mg sodium,