Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks Recipe
"I always enjoy making this easy recipe for my husband, Jim, and me. He absolutely loves salmon and garlic, they go together so well in this recipe." —Mary Lynn Baronett, Waynesburg, Pennsylvania
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- 2. Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
Reviewed Apr. 3, 2013
"Very flavorful BUT I would buy salmon fillets! I bought salmon steaks & they were filled with bones."
Reviewed Oct. 5, 2011
"salmon gets really flavoury!! i love it"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC