Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 6 to 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, saute garlic in 1 tablespoon oil 1 minute.
- 2. Arrange salmon steaks in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper and remaining oil; pour over salmon. Top with garlic mixture.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 403 calories, 27g fat (5g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Salmon Steaks
"Very flavorful BUT I would buy salmon fillets! I bought salmon steaks & they were filled with bones."
"salmon gets really flavoury!! i love it"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.