Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I enjoy grilling, so I worked hard to develop marinades and sauces to accompany the meats. This blend of tangy lemon and savory garlic mixes perfectly with pork.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, peel, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 13-14 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 239 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4-1/2 lean meat.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC