Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
I enjoy grilling, so I worked hard to develop marinades and sauces to accompany the meats. This blend of tangy lemon and savory garlic mixes perfectly with pork.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Cook: 30 min.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, peel,
- garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for
- about 13-14 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a
- meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 239 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 159 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4-1/2 lean meat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a