I enjoy grilling, so I worked hard to develop marinades and sauces to accompany the meats. This blend of tangy lemon and savory garlic mixes perfectly with pork.
Featured In: 95 Tasty Low-Carb Dinner Ideas
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the oil, lemon juice, peel, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 13-14 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p190
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review