- 2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- Lemon wedges
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook and stir garlic in butter and oil over medium heat for 2 minutes or until garlic is golden (do not brown). Add the broth, crab and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- Drain pasta; toss with crab sauce and 1/4 cup parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and remaining parsley. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Penne with Crab
"Used imitation crab and my husband and I both liked it."
"Needs a little more spice. I found it a bit bland."
"Loved the flavor of this dish! Instead of using crab, I used 2 cups chicken to feed our family of 6. So good! I also roasted the 6 garlic cloves in my oven which makes for a more distinctive flavor. It is very simple but I LOVED it!"
"I would give this a 5 star rating"
"My husband and I had this for lunch. We both liked it so much and plan to have the leftover tonight. Didn't have the chunch crab, but believe it would even make it better than the Fancy Crab I had."