Lemon Garlic Caesar Salad Recipe
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. For dressing, place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, onion, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1-1/4 cups) equals 151 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Garlic Caesar Salad
"This dressing is delicious and reminds me of Red Lobster's. I also made the homemade Seasoned Croutons in the same issue."
"This dressing is a full bodied flavor bursting at the seams, it has become a family favorite and one I will be making again and again..."