Lemon Garlic Caesar Salad Recipe
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. For dressing, place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 2. In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, onion, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/4 cup: 151 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 233mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Lemon Garlic Caesar Salad
"This dressing is delicious and reminds me of Red Lobster's. I also made the homemade Seasoned Croutons in the same issue."
"This dressing is a full bodied flavor bursting at the seams, it has become a family favorite and one I will be making again and again..."