Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Even lifelong Brussels sprouts haters love these! For a heartier dish, sometimes I add crumbled bacon. —Jan Roberts, San Pedro, California
- 1/2 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cut an “X” in the core of each brussels sprout. Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 91 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC