Even lifelong Brussels sprouts haters love these! For a heartier dish, sometimes I add crumbled bacon. —Jan Roberts, San Pedro, California
- 1/2 pound fresh brussels sprouts
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cut an “X” in the core of each brussels sprout. Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p39
Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review