It’s hard to believe something this melt-in-your-mouth smooth and delicious can be made with so few ingredients in such little time! —Rozie Born, Zumbrota, Minnesota.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) vanilla or white chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil. Grease foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, melt remaining butter over low heat. Add chips and milk; cook and stir for 10-12 minutes or until chips are melted.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and extract; cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until set.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Lemon Fudge in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p12
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review