Lemon Fruit Dip
"For a party, brunch buffet or healthy snack anytime, fresh fruit with this sweet lemony dip can't be beat," says Regina King of Watertown, Wisconsin. "When I worked in a cafeteria, I'd make up small plates of fruit and this dip. They sold very well."
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and
- peel until blended. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1/3 cup dip) equals 127 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.