Lemon Fruit Dip Recipe
"For a party, brunch buffet or healthy snack anytime, fresh fruit with this sweet lemony dip can't be beat," says Regina King of Watertown, Wisconsin. "When I worked in a cafeteria, I'd make up small plates of fruit and this dip. They sold very well."
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and peel until blended. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Lemon Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p48
Reviews for Lemon Fruit Dip(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >