Lemon Fruit Dip Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, whisk the sour cream, pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and peel until blended. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Lemon Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty August/September 2001, p48
Reviews for Lemon Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2012
I totally agree with previous reviewer. Very easy to make and especially good with fresh strawberries.
Reviewed Mar. 8, 2009
Very easy to prepare and especially tasty with fresh strawberries.
More Recipe Collections
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Finger Foods >