- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry onions and parsley in butter for 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients; stir-fry for 4-6 minutes or until peas are tender and rice is heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Fried Rice in Light & Tasty June/July 2001, p31
Reviews for Lemon Fried Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review