Lemon Fluff Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Pour milk into a small metal bowl; place mixer beaters in the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until syrupy, about 1-1/2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and butter; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumbs onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Beat chilled milk until soft peaks form. Beat gelatin until tiny bubbles form. Fold milk into gelatin. Pour over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Fluff Dessert
Sort By :
Refreshingly good! EASY! Cheap!!!
I was asked to bring a diabetic-friendly dessert to a dinner party. This recipe is terrific and will definitely go into the repertoire! I added the finely grated zest of 1/2 a lemon and also increased the lemon juice to 1/3 cup as per other reviewers. I'm going to make it with less sugar, but it's easy and delicious.
this is a dessert I had many years ago but it was made with strawberry jello... I never forgot it but never got the recipe ..now I will give it a try I remember it as pure delicious! thank you.
Absolutely delicious!! and very easy to make.
I have also made this in lime, and I'm going to do that now for St. Paddy's! Yummy.