Lemon Feta Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 143 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 122mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Lemon Feta Chicken
"I've made this dish a few times, always with great results! It's so simple and is full of flavor! Plus, with light cheese, it's very healthy for you!"
"Very easy to make and tasty!"
"This is a very moist and flavorful dish! I make this as a staple when planning chicken meals. Two thumbs up!! Sue"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.