Just five ingredients give this moist chicken loads of flavor. “My husband and I prepare this dish often, and it's a hit every time,” writes Ann Cain of Rapid City, South Dakota.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour lemon juice over chicken; sprinkle with feta cheese, oregano and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Feta Chicken in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p12
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Feta Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review