Lemon-Feta Angel Hair Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 569mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Lemon-Feta Angel Hair
"quick and tasty. I also added some chopped tomatoes"
"SO simple and delicious! This recipe is a keeper."
"Very nice and light. Great dish for summer and was even good for lunch cold the next day."
"We also had this with the salmon recipe - absolutely delicious and so easy!"
"So simple, yet elegant! A perfect match with the salmon. We loved it."
"I paired this recipe with the Mediterranean Roasted Salmon, as suggested by Simple & Delicious, and they were great together. I will definitely be making again!"