Lemon-Feta Angel Hair Recipe
Serve this simple pasta side with any light chicken or fish dish, or, for an easy entree, toss it with asparagus and chopped cooked chicken or shrimp. —Melissa Just, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 344 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 569 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC