Serve this simple pasta side with any light chicken or fish dish, or, for an easy entree, toss it with asparagus and chopped cooked chicken or shrimp. —Melissa Just, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain pasta; stir into skillet. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Feta Angel Hair in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p24
Reviews for Lemon-Feta Angel Hair
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review